How to Stay Focused When Working From Home
Do you often find that you have a lack of fo … of foc … hey, look at that cat video! If a lack of FOCUS is keeping you from doing your best work at home, you’re not alone. This break from the ordinary has made it hard for many of us to crack down and be as productive as we want to be. This can lead to poor performance, anxiousness, and downing cup after cup of coffee to try to get it together (which, let’s be real, is not helping our anxious feelings).
Fortunately, you CAN focus without caffeine when you’re working from home. If you haven’t gotten the memo about nootropics for focus, we’ll give you the scoop right here, plus some other easy-to-adopt habits to boost your brain power.
What Are Nootropics for Focus?
A nootropic (noh-ə-TROP-ik) is often referred to as “a smart drug.” It’s a supplement to improve mental performance, memory, and you guessed it: FOCUS. But are they really necessary?
Consider this: our brains begin to shrink in our 30s and 40s. Maybe you’ve already noticed it … not just the lack of focus, but the annoying brain fog, forgetfulness and just not feeling as sharp as you used to. That’s why taking a nootropic is a smart choice for people who want to boost focus and memory in the here and now, as well as be proactive about protecting their brain health in the future. Nootropics combined with simple steps to improve memory can make a big difference in your brain’s everyday performance.
What’s the Best Nootropic for Focus?
When it comes to choosing the best nootropic for focus, it’s a no-brainer: MIND® from Oxyfresh is purely the most advanced memory supplement on the market. MIND® is the result of years of research and is scientifically formulated with a core blend of nutrients that are PROVEN to enhance mental clarity, concentration and focus.
MIND is proudly BSCG Certified – the gold standard in third party certification and testing. No caffeine, no stimulants … only the best ingredients that science and Mother Nature have to offer.
MIND has these premium ingredients to help you FOCUS ON WHAT MATTERS:
- Cognizin® Citicoline:Citicoline, a natural occurring nutrient found in the brain, supports sustained mental effort and protects against damage to brain cells. Studies have shown that Cognizin® Citicoline (a patented form of citicoline) increases the formation of brain membranes by 26% and restores brain energy by 13.6% in middle-aged adults.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine: This amino acid helps circulate energy production in brain cells’ mitochondria, enabling better concentration, focus and protection against premature aging of the brain.
- Alpha-GPC: This fatty acid and natural choline compound found in the brain is commonly used to improve memory, thinking and learning.
- Niacinamide: This essential B vitamin protects against inflammation and oxidative stress and is valuable for brain health, including memory and mental acuity.
- Bacopa Monnieri Leaf Extract: Enhances antioxidant function in the brain and reduces free radical damage in brain synapses, which supports better brain plasticity.
Eye Spy Another Benefit: MIND® also contains FloraGLO® Lutein to help fight eye fatigue and protect from damaging blue light and degenerative eye conditions. This is a must if you spend your day in front of a computer screen.
Now that you know all about nootropics for focus, it’s time to get your brain back in the (work) game. And be sure to share this post with your distracted colleague who keeps texting you pictures of her lunch!